PNJ Media Solutions and Yahoo! have teamed up to bring you more customers and together reach more local web users. Over $8 billion was spent in 2010 on consumer expenditures in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties and this amount is expected to grow 12% by 2015. Now we can target your advertising message to consumers who are actively shopping for what you're selling. Coupled with targeting by age, gender and geography, this is an easy, cost-effective and measurable way to increase your business.
PNJ Media Solutions offers Yahoo! digital inventory as part of its local advertising solutions. As a result, local advertisers benefit from expanded digital reach and enhanced audience targeting capabilities based on geography, user demographics, interests, and more against that expanded audience.
- PNJ Media Solutions is Escambia and Santa Rosa counties leading media company, delivering the most audiences and advertising solutions to help your business grow
- With a deep and diverse suite of products and delivery methods, PNJ Media Solutions now has the ability to target audience when and where you want to reach them
- According to 2009 Borrell Research data, $56.2 million (29.6%) of local ad dollars were spent with newspapers and $27.4 million (14.4%) in interactive media
- PNJ Media Solutions dominates the local print market with a newspaper reach of 46.9%-followed by the Santa Rosa Press Gazette (5%), Northwest Florida Daily News (3.5%), Navarre Press (2.9%), Independent News (2.8%), and Mobile Press-Register (1%)
- PNJ Media Solutions print product footprint reaches more than 267,000 (75.1%) local adults over a 30-day period
- The partnership of PNJ Media Solutions and Yahoo extends pnj.com local online reach from 30% to 51.6% of local adults over a 30-day period. The combined reach of pnj.com and Yahoo surpasses the online reach of competing local websites by more than 28 percent and adds to an already strong 30-day print and online reach of 286,052 (80.4%).
Sources: 2012 Nielsen ConsumerPoint. 2010 Scarborough Research, Custom Study, Pensacola CBSA, Wilkerson Research, June 2007.
Audience target information:
- Local Affluents
- Local Auto Buyers
- Local Boomers
- Local Homebuyers
- Local Men
- Local Moms
- Local Moms with Teens
- Local Renters
- Local Women
- Local Young Professionals
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.